Dragon Ball FighterZ

Go down

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Post by JustMarioBros on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:58 am

This game is coming out February '18 so I thought I would make a request for it and also reminded me of something. Is there any way to play PC games on the drive, online? If not, is there a way I can purchase the game, install it on the drive and be able to launch/play online from HyperSpin?

I'm a huge fan of online multiplayer so this would add a whole new dimension to the drive. I am just now learning about Fightcade so I will be checking those out but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be too many people playing those games.
JustMarioBros

Bonus Coins : 130
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ

Post by James M on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:37 am

Hi, yes, you'd have to add it to your PC Wheel and then add it to PC games database. The PC games are the trickiest ones to add though.

If you're only adding one single game; I made a utility that lets you launch any EXE file. You can launch the game that way by adding it to your utility wheel using the Custom Content Creator i made on the drive.

As for the new game request... we try to stay away from any games that are currently available for sale. That's why there's no XBox360 or XBox One, PS4, or other games on the drive. The manufacturers are still selling them and that means they enforce resale of their content, understandably. You must pay money for games, the drive is only for stuff that you can't really buy anymore.

So, the funniest thing about this particular signature line is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, it's too late to stop reading it

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1247
Hi Scores : 27

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down