Is it possible to get bezels and fade for rocket launcher

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it possible to get bezels and fade for rocket launcher

Post by Gamer4Life1989 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:32 pm

Guys I am using a 65 inch television and the gap is kind of annoying me, is it possible to upload some bezels, fade for rocketlauncher to make stuff more nicer I guess ?
Gamer4Life1989

Bonus Coins : 12
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it possible to get bezels and fade for rocket launcher

Post by Michael Dale on Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:54 pm

I don't know what is up but with latest update fade is turned off. If you turn it on it works. Bezels however if you turn them on will not work right but the files are there so I am confused to how to set it up.
Michael Dale

Bonus Coins : 80
Hi Scores : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer4Life1989 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:18 pm

Michael Dale wrote:I don't know what is up but with latest update fade is turned off. If you turn it on it works. Bezels however if you turn them on will not work right but the files are there so I am confused to how to set it up.

Anyone know how to setup the bezels ?
Gamer4Life1989

Bonus Coins : 12
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:14 pm

Bezels are a per-system setting, it's hard to enable them for everything without major configurations.

IE for example, MAME has bezels on; but most of the other systems do not.

We can do a tutorial; but, each system is a bit different. Which systems were you interested in?

It's great to hear that you have both sides of your brain, the left side and the right side, just like normal people.
But I see the problem is that there is nothing right in your left brain and there is nothing left in your right side.

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 916
Hi Scores : 7

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Dale on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:25 am

I just want to get mame working myself. At one point it was a few updates ago. Now it doesn't work. If I turn bezels on in rocketlauncher ui it doesn't work. Am I missing other settings that I need to set. I am unsure how to do it.
Michael Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahadd Prawser on Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:29 am

This is being discussed in another thread, try launching it with a keyboard and no 360 controllers plugged in and see if it works. It seems there is some sort of unknown conflict with the controllers and how the bezels work. If you are having issues with mame launching i recommend disabling bezels so you can use it.

There is no fix at this time and it may turn out to be a fix that is on a 'per system' basis to get your bezels activated and looking correct. That being the case if you are dead set on having bezels display properly on your setup you will need to start researching the topic on how bezels, mame and rocketlauncher interact with each other.

RIG: Stormtrooper Stryker, Gigabyte Gaming 7 MB, Skylake i5 6600k OC to 4.7ghz w/ Noctua D14 fan, R9 290x GPU, 16gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V, 1000w PSU, Samsung Evo 850 HD

Future arcade build (have most parts already) 4 player arcade with 2 aimtrack guns, 2 spinners, force feedback racing wheel and blissbox adapter with original controllers for the following systems: NES,SNES,Genesis(3 and 6 button controllers), N64, Dreamcast, Wii/WiiU, Xbox one. Might add PS2 controllers but I always hated those.
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 240
Hi Scores : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Dale on Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:30 pm

bezels are working for me in latest update I did a couple days ago. Don't ask me why. They are off in rocketlauncher but mame bezels are working. The fade was also turned off in rocket launcher but I turned it on and the loading screens and goodbye screens are working. So I am good if I can keep it this way when future updates come out. I am backing up my drive since it is the closest I have had to it working the way I want.
Michael Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top