[SOLVED] Missing Files: 16TB (PC Games) and "Fradulent Activity Detected" (sent a fix)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SOLVED] Missing Files: 16TB (PC Games) and "Fradulent Activity Detected" (sent a fix)

Post by Wakdikyat on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:51 pm

So after much struggle, I got the drive to be detected as a 16TB drive, did the syncovery thing (nothing was update or changed in the 8TB+ Drive, even though I purposely move out one folder and create a random folder to test it).  I guess the 8TB+ portion isn't working for me... (anyone else have this issue?)

So then I put into Hyperspin, tried out some games, then when I exited, I got this message:

I have not put this drive on any other computer and Chris can verify that I have already purchased the 16TB drive.  Anyone else getting this error?

On another note,  can someone screen shot a directory listing of their 8TB+ Drive\PC Games\ folder?
Mine looks like this:  (Seems like it's missing alot of stuff):

Wakdikyat

Bonus Coins : 91
Hi Scores : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Missing Files: 16TB (PC Games) and "Fradulent Activity Detected" (sent a fix)

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:03 am

I do not have the 8tb+ drive but I do have a copy of the pc games folder from back when it was offered as part of the 8tb drive. I can confirm that you have quite a few missing games.

As to the Fradulent Activity, did you install the drive on one pc, then install it to another?

Admin
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 302
Hi Scores : 21

http://hyperarcades.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Missing Files: 16TB (PC Games) and "Fradulent Activity Detected" (sent a fix)

Post by XrobotronX on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:30 am

I have (2) 8tb drives. I do know when I updated my 8tb+ drive, some of my games folders moved to root N:/, and I had to move them back, because HS said it couldn't find the game I was trying. I don't know if I am missing anything, hard to keep track of all of it. lol You are missing a lot of PC games. I have 120 folders in my PC games folder.

XrobotronX

Bonus Coins : 46
Hi Scores : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakdikyat on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:19 am

Thanks, I think the 16TB syncovery profile is not set up properly. I see that it excludes PC games and Wii Games and some other folders.

XrobotronX wrote:I have (2) 8tb drives. I do know when I updated my 8tb+ drive, some of my games folders moved to root N:/, and I had to move them back, because HS said it couldn't find the game I was trying. I don't know if I am missing anything, hard to keep track of all of it. lol You are missing a lot of PC games.  I have 120 folders in my PC games folder.

Wakdikyat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahadd Prawser on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:22 am

Syncovery excludes PC Games and Wii U. That is because they are downloaded in a compressed package via FTP and then extracted. There is only one server for this so syncovery does not have a copy of the extracted files to sync. You will have to get FTP login from Chris to download the rest of those games.

For anyone worried that the 8tb+ is not syncing:
It very rarely gets updates, basically it is sold as an addon that is already 99% complete and it only contains games/roms so there is nothing else to update.

RIG: Stormtrooper Stryker, Gigabyte Gaming 7 MB, Skylake i5 6600k OC to 4.7ghz w/ Noctua D14 fan, R9 290x GPU, 16gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V, 1000w PSU, Samsung Evo 850 HD

Future arcade build (have most parts already) 4 player arcade with 2 aimtrack guns, 2 spinners, force feedback racing wheel and blissbox adapter with original controllers for the following systems: NES,SNES,Genesis(3 and 6 button controllers), N64, Dreamcast, Wii/WiiU, Xbox one. Might add PS2 controllers but I always hated those.
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 240
Hi Scores : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Barnes on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:39 pm

I have same issue. Just exited Wii and this message popped up.

Jeremy Barnes

Bonus Coins : 31
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Please stop using Servimg, we cannot read that. Please upload all image files to imgur.com

Admin
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 302
Hi Scores : 21

http://hyperarcades.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakdikyat on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:54 pm

That's what comes up when I click the "host an image" in the forum.

Admin wrote:Please stop using Servimg, we cannot read that.  Please upload all image files to imgur.com
Wakdikyat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahadd Prawser on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:26 pm

We can't change the default image hosting on the forums unfortunately. Here are instructions on using imgur (takes less than 1 minute)

http://hyperarcades.forumotion.com/t249-use-imgur-for-posting-pictures-screenshots-that-we-are-able-to-actually-read-here-is-how

RIG: Stormtrooper Stryker, Gigabyte Gaming 7 MB, Skylake i5 6600k OC to 4.7ghz w/ Noctua D14 fan, R9 290x GPU, 16gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V, 1000w PSU, Samsung Evo 850 HD

Future arcade build (have most parts already) 4 player arcade with 2 aimtrack guns, 2 spinners, force feedback racing wheel and blissbox adapter with original controllers for the following systems: NES,SNES,Genesis(3 and 6 button controllers), N64, Dreamcast, Wii/WiiU, Xbox one. Might add PS2 controllers but I always hated those.
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 240
Hi Scores : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:59 pm

Wyd or anyone that has the "detected fraud" error.

Msg me on Facebook messenger. James Mitchell in FB group. I want to teamviewer (no anydesk) to see the cause. I can quickly fix it.

But, do NOT keep running HyperSpin or it will lock your drive. Please message me and I'll help ASAP.

It's great to hear that you have both sides of your brain, the left side and the right side, just like normal people.
But I see the problem is that there is nothing right in your left brain and there is nothing left in your right side.

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 916
Hi Scores : 7

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakdikyat on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:35 am

Chris sent me a fix. Seems to be okay now. Haven't had time to test it thoroughly.

James M wrote:Wyd or anyone that has the "detected fraud" error.

Msg me on Facebook messenger.  James Mitchell in FB group.  I want to teamviewer (no anydesk) to see the cause.  I can quickly fix it.

But, do NOT keep running HyperSpin or it will lock your drive.  Please message me and I'll help ASAP.
Wakdikyat

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:13 am

Marking this solved.

Wakdikyat that fix is user specific, so don't save it or reuse it. It should be fixed and when you update again, it should be solved.

Any other users that get this 'Fraudulent activity detected' issue, please message me on FaceBook Messenger (James M)

It's great to hear that you have both sides of your brain, the left side and the right side, just like normal people.
But I see the problem is that there is nothing right in your left brain and there is nothing left in your right side.

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 916
Hi Scores : 7

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by showdownx on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:49 pm

James M wrote:Marking this solved.

Wakdikyat that fix is user specific, so don't save it or reuse it.  It should be fixed and when you update again, it should be solved.

Any other users that get this 'Fraudulent activity detected' issue, please message me on FaceBook Messenger (James M)

Hey James, I just got that 'Fraudulent activity detected' message by just opening the PlayStation wheel. I will send you a Facebook Message.
showdownx

Bonus Coins : 21
Hi Scores : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum