[SOLVED] FTP Assistance (older process but chris will help, working on tutorial for future use)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SOLVED] FTP Assistance (older process but chris will help, working on tutorial for future use)

Post by lew7197 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:06 am

Hi guys,

Following on from a previous post, I need some assistance, please. I have downloaded “part 1” of the FTP. I have extracted the root file. However, there’s another twelve 7zips that I have no idea what to do with or where they go.

In addition, I need to download “part 2” (System roms) folder of the FTP. Can someone suggest an easier method to download the “part 2” folder? It won’t let me highlight and download them all in one go. James suggested an automate app. Can someone assist me with this, please?

I need to stress that I am a complete novice when it comes to this sort of thing. So, my apologies for that!

Thanks in advance!

lew7197

Bonus Coins : 10
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] FTP Assistance (older process but chris will help, working on tutorial for future use)

Post by James M on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:27 am

Lew7197, not everyone does this method, and it's changed over time.

You'll need to read the instructions or contact Chris directly.

In the meantime, we'll see if we can find out the current process and make a brief tutorial; but it'd only be based on the current process. Depending on how recently you purchased, it may or may not apply.

It's great to hear that you have both sides of your brain, the left side and the right side, just like normal people.
But I see the problem is that there is nothing right in your left brain and there is nothing left in your right side.

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 916
Hi Scores : 7

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] FTP Assistance (older process but chris will help, working on tutorial for future use)

Post by lew7197 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:57 am

That'd be great, James. Cheers.

lew7197

Bonus Coins : 10
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:00 pm

You'll probably need to contact Chris for this. I don't know if he still uses that method, but, if you send him your proof of purchase, maybe he can tell you how to get part 2.

Marking this solved since that should fix it.

It's great to hear that you have both sides of your brain, the left side and the right side, just like normal people.
But I see the problem is that there is nothing right in your left brain and there is nothing left in your right side.

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 916
Hi Scores : 7

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum