Use Imgur for posting pictures/screenshots (that we are able to actually read) Here is How!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Use Imgur for posting pictures/screenshots (that we are able to actually read) Here is How!

Post by Sahadd Prawser on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:03 pm

Imgur is the hosting site we prefer since the images are actually readable. Go to www.imgur.com

Create a login or use facebook or google to login. Then you can click the upload image box and once you select an image you will get this screen below, pick the box I have highlighted to get a link you can paste into your forum post.

RIG: Stormtrooper Stryker, Gigabyte Gaming 7 MB, Skylake i5 6600k OC to 4.7ghz w/ Noctua D14 fan, R9 290x GPU, 16gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V, 1000w PSU, Samsung Evo 850 HD

Future arcade build (have most parts already) 4 player arcade with 2 aimtrack guns, 2 spinners, force feedback racing wheel and blissbox adapter with original controllers for the following systems: NES,SNES,Genesis(3 and 6 button controllers), N64, Dreamcast, Wii/WiiU, Xbox one. Might add PS2 controllers but I always hated those.
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 240
Hi Scores : 11

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum