[Under Review} NESICAXLIVE Street Fighter 3 Third Strike (Need to Investigate RFIDGod for SF3 TS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Under Review} NESICAXLIVE Street Fighter 3 Third Strike (Need to Investigate RFIDGod for SF3 TS)

Post by Jonathan Lee on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:34 pm

Good Evening,

For some reason SF3 Third Strike is not launching from HS or from RL.  When I went to the individual rom folder and clicked on the game.exe, it did not load either.  However the game will load perfectly when I click on RFIDGod_inject.exe.

What I am thinking is in RL it is not mapped to RFIDGod_inject.exe but the game.exe.  Can someone tell me how can I map this game to the right .exe?

Thank you,

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Bonus Coins : 73
Hi Scores : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: [Under Review} NESICAXLIVE Street Fighter 3 Third Strike (Need to Investigate RFIDGod for SF3 TS)

Post by James M on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:26 pm

RFIGod is sometimes stopped by a virus scanner.

We might need to investigate, but, we are still finishing up controls and update info.

So, this will be updated when things die down a bit.

It's great to hear that you have both sides of your brain, the left side and the right side, just like normal people.
But I see the problem is that there is nothing right in your left brain and there is nothing left in your right side.

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 916
Hi Scores : 7

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum