[SOLVED] PLEX Pass login? (There is no login, it's saved encrypted on drive. Must update to fix, not giving out login credentials)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SOLVED] PLEX Pass login? (There is no login, it's saved encrypted on drive. Must update to fix, not giving out login credentials)

Post by Shamus McCrave on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:00 am

can anyone tell me the plexpass info or how i can use it?  it there a password or special log-in?
Shamus McCrave

Bonus Coins : 12
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] PLEX Pass login? (There is no login, it's saved encrypted on drive. Must update to fix, not giving out login credentials)

Post by James M on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:56 pm

It's supposed to auto-login. When servers are up, try it again after updating.

It's great to hear that you have both sides of your brain, the left side and the right side, just like normal people.
But I see the problem is that there is nothing right in your left brain and there is nothing left in your right side.

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 916
Hi Scores : 7

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] PLEX Pass login? (There is no login, it's saved encrypted on drive. Must update to fix, not giving out login credentials)

Post by Cubalibre on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:09 pm

I need this as well. I accidentally signed out, and now I need to put in the username and password...

Cubalibre

Bonus Coins : 9
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:13 am

When you update (servers are currently DOWN, Chris will announce when they are back UP and will have a new Update Password too), you just need to update.

It is by design, that is someone's home Plex setup they offered, and they are not giving out their username and password. They saved it encrypted for everyone on the drive to use.

If you ever accidentally log out, just update (when servers are up) and that will fix.

It's great to hear that you have both sides of your brain, the left side and the right side, just like normal people.
But I see the problem is that there is nothing right in your left brain and there is nothing left in your right side.

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 916
Hi Scores : 7

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum