Helping someone with there 8tb Drive Setup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helping someone with there 8tb Drive Setup

Post by XrobotronX on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:30 pm

I am currently trying to help a fellow hyper spinner, get his system setup and ready to play some games on his bar-top.

He has a 8tb drive partitioned. Chris was the last one to be connected to his PC and he downloaded everything to the drive initially. I offered to help on FB, & Chris told me on FB that, all he needed was the full install.

I installed it , and install completed successfully. Then went to run HS, but you don't see anything. When I hover the mouse cursor over it running in the task bar, I see a window of it running, but it's blank.

After it was installed, it never went as far as to getting the syncovery.ini file to run syncovery update.

Before I even started helping him, he had tried installing it himself. He said the 2 passwords Chris gave him to try one of them. He tried one of them first and it didn't work. Did 3 attempts and it failed. He got a box that came up saying "Crippled Drive", then it said sync files were deleted and to get a hold of Chris to get new ones. He says it went something like this.

I did let him know I will be posting this on the forum, and he is on the forum now. He will be responding here too. Maybe one of the admins can get on Team viewer to get him running. I do not know why it's not running like it should be. I done everything, like I done with mine.

Thank You for everything you do!!

XrobotronX

Bonus Coins : 46
Hi Scores : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Helping someone with there 8tb Drive Setup

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Please private message me the user's Facebook profile and I will contact them directly.

Admin
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 302
Hi Scores : 21

http://hyperarcades.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:18 am

This user is updating and should have an up to date drive as of now.

Admin
Final Boss
Final Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by XrobotronX on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:03 pm

Thank You for the help. I want to work on mine, but I don't have a whole lot of time to mess around with it. I did update the root and the roms. Chris said I would free up a lot of hard drive space on D:/. I lost more space. ☹️ I don't really know whats up with my drives. I noticed on FB someone used Chris's syncovery.ini file and uploaded 55gigs of old files. So I don't know if, I am affected by this or not. How can someone do this manually? I know when you start syncovery co pilot update, it removes the old.ini file.

XrobotronX

Bonus Coins : 46
Hi Scores : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:03 pm

Only happens if someone edits the syncovery ini file.

Admin
Final Boss
Final Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top