[SOLVED] Initial Install Process Download (can finish download when server up, or sync if have update files)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SOLVED] Initial Install Process Download (can finish download when server up, or sync if have update files)

Post by Jaidek on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:33 am

Hello,
I know that Chris has been slammed with the latest update and answering emails, so I wanted to see if I could get some assistance from the forum. I purchased the 8TB access about 3 weeks ago and began the download process. I completed all of Part 1 and I was almost done with Part 2 when the servers went offline for the latest update. I had about 480GB left on that download. I can't log in to the FTP anymore as I am getting an incorrect login error.
So what's next? I assume I need to finish the initial download before I can sync to the latest version. If I just preform the drive build, with the missing roms, will the sync pull down all the missing files?
Thanks,
Corey
Jaidek

Bonus Coins : 12
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Initial Install Process Download (can finish download when server up, or sync if have update files)

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:43 am

Are you a part of the Facebook group?

If so, Chris posted a messages yesterday about the update process. Go ahead and use the sync that he put up then with the password that is in the pinned post. It will analyze everything you have and fill in the gaps. If you had the 16tb drive, it may be a little different but the 8tb completely syncs off the server so that is the way I would go.

Since you have 3 week old files in the root though, you may need to download the latest version of the copilot which again is in the Facebook post.

If you do not have access to the Facebook post, you will need to request that from Chris.

Admin
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 302
Hi Scores : 21

http://hyperarcades.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Initial Install Process Download (can finish download when server up, or sync if have update files)

Post by Jaidek on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:17 am

Thanks for the quick reply! I do have access to the Facebook group, I was just concerned since I never made it to the installation portion of the setup.
So I need to do the initial drive build from Part 1 and Part 2, there will be roms missing, but I assume the sync will pull those down. Then just grab the copilot and begin the final upgrade sync?

Thanks again!
Jaidek

Bonus Coins : 12
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:55 am

Yes. This is not an ideal way of going about it but in this situation it will work. If you have part one, that should be root. Root will have majority of what runs the drive. Build the drive like Chris instructs and then sync with the new program on Facebook. it will fill in the missing things.

If that is a problem, you can contact Chris directly for a new ftp login. Either way.

Admin
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 302
Hi Scores : 21

http://hyperarcades.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum