[Pending] Using a 27 inch CRT Television Monitor in my Arcade Cabinet (Need screenshots, Update w/o SettingsSaver saving Databases should fix)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Pending] Using a 27 inch CRT Television Monitor in my Arcade Cabinet (Need screenshots, Update w/o SettingsSaver saving Databases should fix)

Post by Shanon on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Hi all,

Hopefully someone can help me out with this, I'm sure its just a setting somewhere.  I'm using a 27 inch Television for my display in my arcade cabinet.  Video Graphics card outputs HDMI to an S-Video converter to the monitor.  Works good and the classic arcade graphics look great on it.  My problem is I get a double bezel because of the real one, then the one that is displayed on-screen by MAME.  Didn't have this issue with my previous hyper-spin setup, everything was just full-screen. Can anyone tell me how to disable this?

Thanks!

Shanon

Bonus Coins : 23
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: [Pending] Using a 27 inch CRT Television Monitor in my Arcade Cabinet (Need screenshots, Update w/o SettingsSaver saving Databases should fix)

Post by James M on Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:42 am

Can you post image of this... sounds like an error, shouldn’t do this.

Also; updating should fix.... if you use settings saver; go without saving databases and only save game states and favorites.

Try that when servers are back up and let us know, and post images.

It's great to hear that you have both sides of your brain, the left side and the right side, just like normal people.
But I see the problem is that there is nothing right in your left brain and there is nothing left in your right side.

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 916
Hi Scores : 7

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Re: [Pending] Using a 27 inch CRT Television Monitor in my Arcade Cabinet (Need screenshots, Update w/o SettingsSaver saving Databases should fix)

Post by Shanon on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:45 pm

I have the latest update.  I will update again after the servers are up. But it looks like to me that these settings will work for a 16 x 9 widescreen monitor, not a 4 x 3  screen like I'm using.  Uploading images.
https://imgur.com/VTIhgF9
https://imgur.com/sQkyzH5

Shanon

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Shoot... you might have to manually switch settings to 4:3 like another user who has 4:3 and said he manually does it after each update.

That’s not an easy fix unfortunately. Maybe some setting changed in your OS in display properties?

Sent from Topic'it App

It's great to hear that you have both sides of your brain, the left side and the right side, just like normal people.
But I see the problem is that there is nothing right in your left brain and there is nothing left in your right side.

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 916
Hi Scores : 7

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanon on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:42 pm

It has always looked this way with Chris's drive although I don't believe it was like this on the free drive, (I tried it before buying the 8TB.)

So where do i manually switch the settings? In Hyper-spin?? or Rocket-Launcher??

Shanon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum