[Under Review] Things not working/requests (a good list, things to check after next update)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Under Review] Things not working/requests (a good list, things to check after next update)

Post by Michael Dale on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:06 am

Things that need to be fixed in hyperspin: (I don't know if this is for everyone but these are the problems I have and the requests I have as well so I don't have to keep setting them up with new updates. My requests I was able to do myself. It is just sort of an inconvenience.

-Nested mode no longer works for some reason. It will not go back to main menu. It wants to exit and only way to get back is to close and run nested mode script.
-New wheels not added to nested mode
-BigBox freezes on startup
-controls on gamecube in dolphin- missing left shoulder button config. This is required for games like starfox assault.

Requests:
gnomz-add sideway wii controls
add rumble to n64, ps1, ps2, wii, wiiware, gamecube, wiiu if avaliable for xbox controls
-fades turned off for some reason? If there is a reason for it okay but if not just leave them on for the loading/exit screens.
Michael Dale

Bonus Coins : 80
Hi Scores : 6

Back to top Go down

Re: [Under Review] Things not working/requests (a good list, things to check after next update)

Post by James M on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:30 am

Good list. Chris is currently going through ALL the controls, and he is very closed to finished.

Regarding nested mode; that should be fixed with updating... probably a file mis-synced. After the servers are back up, please sync and then repost here and let's see if any of these were just from a bad sync.

Someone else did report that Fades were turned off. Yes, you can turn it back on. We'll look into settings. The new wheels not on nested mode is probably just needing an update, I think Chris was focusing on getting all the wheels into the main wheel; and would then fix all the nested wheels as time permits.

IF you are good at editing text files; you can update it and then send it to us here if you'd like. The main menu xml file has everything for the non-nested wheel; and it's sorted by types of systems. There should be some empty lines between each system type. You can take that and update your XML files for the nested views and update them, and we can double check.

It's about an hours' worth of work; but admins are a bit swamped right now. Working on some new additions and helping users on these forums as well. If someone could jump into this and revise the nested XMLs it'd be a great help.

It's great to hear that you have both sides of your brain, the left side and the right side, just like normal people.
But I see the problem is that there is nothing right in your left brain and there is nothing left in your right side.

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 916
Hi Scores : 7

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Re: [Under Review] Things not working/requests (a good list, things to check after next update)

Post by Michael Dale on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Yeah I figured new wheels be added to nested and it wasn't done yet. I know it will be eventually done. Just probabl important ot fix big box again and for gamecube probably important from a control perspective to fix that shoulder button. It also be nice just to have rumble in his controls so when I do an update to get fixed controls I don't have to add rumble in on everything again. Even if there was just a script to do it that be great. I am tried of doing it manually for n64, ps1, ps2, and wii games.
Michael Dale

Bonus Coins : 80
Hi Scores : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum