[SOLVED] Who do we actually contact for help here? (Post here NOT on Facebook or msg admins)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: [SOLVED] Who do we actually contact for help here? (Post here NOT on Facebook or msg admins)

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:14 am

All support is on the forums.  Facebook is only for updates.  Do not post there asking for help as you will not get it.

I have posted an announcement at the top of this forum that walks you through the process step by step.  This should resolve any issues that you have.  Not sure why your drive does not work as the root files work with few errors so a new drive should work fine if you set it up correctly.  But that aside, the announcement will get your drive to where you can do the new update process.  Use it.

I agree that announcements are all over the place but always refer to the newest posts on Facebook and come here if you have questions.  AGAIN DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ON FACEBOOK, THEY WILL BE DELETED AND IGNORED.

Also please do not post multiple threads about the same thing.  Makes it harder for me to sift through and as I am not paid for this, it is really hard to get to everyone and I will get to you when I get to you.

Admin
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 302
Hi Scores : 21

http://hyperarcades.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED] Who do we actually contact for help here? (Post here NOT on Facebook or msg admins)

Post by Sahadd Prawser on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:13 pm

I understand your frustration, just hang in there and honestly I would encourage users to not jump on running updates unless they feel they really need them because a certain system they really want isn't working. Too many people feel like they need every update just for the sake of having it and then have problems. I know you don't fall into that category Jay as you don't update that frequently but this is more of an awareness piece for everyone.

The updates come for free but they also come with the risk that some things will be fixed and some new problems may arise. With nearly 500 users that is going to happen every time there is an update. So only run them when you really need them.

For everyone already in a bind, we absolutely will help you but there are about 10 admins and around 60% that are involved in the active "help" part of them forum. So around 6ish of us helping 500 people and we have full time jobs, family, stuff going on in our lives etc.

Again please only run updates when you actually need them or wait until the day comes that we have time to very fully test a "final" update that nearly completes the drive.

RIG: Stormtrooper Stryker, Gigabyte Gaming 7 MB, Skylake i5 6600k OC to 4.7ghz w/ Noctua D14 fan, R9 290x GPU, 16gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V, 1000w PSU, Samsung Evo 850 HD

Future arcade build (have most parts already) 4 player arcade with 2 aimtrack guns, 2 spinners, force feedback racing wheel and blissbox adapter with original controllers for the following systems: NES,SNES,Genesis(3 and 6 button controllers), N64, Dreamcast, Wii/WiiU, Xbox one. Might add PS2 controllers but I always hated those.
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 240
Hi Scores : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top