[Pending] Sega Genesis emulator, after update, Games have No Sound? (Update will possibly fix?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Pending] Sega Genesis emulator, after update, Games have No Sound? (Update will possibly fix?)

Post by Shanon on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:35 pm

Anyone else having the problem of Sega Genesis emulator, after update, games have No Sound?

Thanks for any input.

Shanon

Bonus Coins : 23
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: [Pending] Sega Genesis emulator, after update, Games have No Sound? (Update will possibly fix?)

Post by James M on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:19 am

Very weird. I have not done latest update yet, and mine was working.

Try to update again when Chris posts on FaceBook that the servers are back up. Hopefully that will fix it. If not, you might have to go into emulator settings and see what's causing it. We never change those types of settings; so, i think it's just something on your setup.

Leaving this thread open. When servers are back up, please post here if it does or does not fix your issue after next update.

It's great to hear that you have both sides of your brain, the left side and the right side, just like normal people.
But I see the problem is that there is nothing right in your left brain and there is nothing left in your right side.

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 916
Hi Scores : 7

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Re: [Pending] Sega Genesis emulator, after update, Games have No Sound? (Update will possibly fix?)

Post by Shanon on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:50 pm

OK, will do, and I had sound in the Genesis emulator also before the last update.  Can you tell me what emulator does Genesis use?  I'll try opening it independently from HyperSpin and see if the audio works.

Shanon

Bonus Coins : 23
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top