[Under Review] Nintendo game and watch wheel not working launched from Hyperspin but do launch from RocketLauncher UI (Investigating issue)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Under Review] Nintendo game and watch wheel not working launched from Hyperspin but do launch from RocketLauncher UI (Investigating issue)

Post by Mike Abell on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:48 am

Strangely, they all launch from Rocketauncher UI just fine but if launched from Hyperspin, all games come up with an error stating that they "have not been setup in Rocketlauncher UI yet so PCLauncher does not know what exe, fade title, etc to use blah blah".  I found that if I copy all the games over to the system roms\pc games folder that they will launch from Hyperspin correctly.  It's a workaround but I wouldn't think this is not what Chris intended on how they will should work.

Mike..
Mike Abell

Bonus Coins : 7
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: [Under Review] Nintendo game and watch wheel not working launched from Hyperspin but do launch from RocketLauncher UI (Investigating issue)

Post by Eric Gorka on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:45 pm

I have the same issue. I could never pinpoint what was wrong.
Eric Gorka

Bonus Coins : 37
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: [Under Review] Nintendo game and watch wheel not working launched from Hyperspin but do launch from RocketLauncher UI (Investigating issue)

Post by James M on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:26 am

I messaged this to Chris... nothing supposed to move but weird it worked... looking into it.

It's great to hear that you have both sides of your brain, the left side and the right side, just like normal people.
But I see the problem is that there is nothing right in your left brain and there is nothing left in your right side.

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 916
Hi Scores : 7

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum