Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC requirement for running Hyperspin with different

2 posters

Go down

PC requirement for running Hyperspin with different  Empty PC requirement for running Hyperspin with different

Post by rotravi Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:14 pm

I have tried to find answer to this,but it's not easy,.
The thing is..have a PC and using Hyperspin on it will require stronger components CPU/Graphic card as one use more modern games.
Running a Nintendo NES games j presume us a lot easier than running WII-U games.

So is there a quick guide to hardware requirements for running different systems.
To ensure fluid gameplay and the best experience..?

Thanks for all help :-)
rotravi
rotravi

Bonus Coins : 40
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

PC requirement for running Hyperspin with different  Empty Re: PC requirement for running Hyperspin with different

Post by Sahadd Prawser Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:20 pm

Honestly googling these questions will yield a lot of results and give you a good idea.

I can tell you that I have run most things on a 10 year old computer with a q9300 CPU, 8 gb of DDR2 and a GTX 660. It won't handle playable Wii U and has problems with some Wii games (although if i only set it to native Wii resolution it can basically play those also). It doesn't take much to run most of this but if you want to really crank up the graphics on modern systems and run them looking much better than the actual consol that takes a beast of a computer. Beast = what you would consider a power gaming pc for brand new pc games.
Sahadd Prawser
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 419
Hi Scores : 25

Back to top Go down

PC requirement for running Hyperspin with different  Empty Re: PC requirement for running Hyperspin with different

Post by rotravi Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:11 pm

My point is precisely what you are on about.
Hyperspin is not the problem. .it's the emulation.
So someone considering getting Hyperspin and wanting a good experience it would most definitely help to have a guide telling that with so and so games..your good with such a PC.. and with more advanced games you should have such CPU/Graphic card.
Not fun to get the 16TB and discover your PC have limits.

I'm not trying to be difficult here. I'm just considering all those that may not be aware of these issues. ..
rotravi
rotravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahadd Prawser Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:47 pm

I get where you are coming from for sure. I have spent a lot of time reading forums on these exact topics. The problem is there really doesn't seem to be a definitive answer anywhere or even a range really. Try looking up specs for CEMU or Dolphin and you will find a very wide range of opinions, most of them still pretty vague also. It is tough to really nail it down.

The most important thing is the CPU clock, get a CPU that runs the highest ghz speed (overclocking is a good idea if you are comfortable with it). Intel chips are much better so far for emulation. Beyond that I would say GPU wise for upscaling your graphics on PS2, Wii, Wii U etc I would go with at least a GTX 970 to say you can do some pretty high settings. I personally am running an r9 290x and don't have problems until I get really nuts. I can do 3-4x native resolution with some AA turned on with that GPU and a i5 6600k processor I clocked up to 4.7 at one point but I think i'll take it back down to 4.5 for extra stability. For an emulation machine I would value the highest clock speed over all else, even if it is an older CPU it will really matter. My 10 year old pc is overclocked to 3.3ghz and it does quite well. Ram won't matter much, its all about CPU then GPU(if you want to turn settings up and make it look nicer than the console does).
Sahadd Prawser
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by rotravi Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:28 pm

Hmm..would actualy be interesting to see what users are saying bout their system and in general who have less too zero issues with running the heaviest games.
That would actualy give a good line in the sand for those wanting to be on the safe side. :-)
rotravi
rotravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahadd Prawser Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:49 am

I guess the first step is finding out which games are most demanding ^_^. I used metroid as a benchmark on the nintendo systems, i've heard shadow of the colossus is pretty intense also. I'm not really sure which ones would be the very *most* demanding however. If anyone has ideas please post. Probably a couple PS2 games, Wii U games and PC Games would be what we need. The most demanding for those systems. Zelda BOTW is a good one for CEMU also.
Sahadd Prawser
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by rotravi Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:24 pm

Well..this seem to be an interesting topic.
Interesting i mean by that many wanting to dive into the glittering world of Hyperspin from the outset knows little to nothing about what the demands for hardware is.
As there is support for games like Pong made in 1972 til Wiiu today there realy is a grey zone regarding understanding/knowing what it takes to enjoy Hyperspin full on.
So a more deffentive guide from someone who knows,understand the technical side to Hyperspin or long use of it as a games machine,,would be a good thing for all beginners and seekers of enjoying Hyperspin.
rotravi
rotravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down