[SOLVED!] 8TB+password error (solved - password on FB post, current password ends in: t44 )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SOLVED!] 8TB+password error (solved - password on FB post, current password ends in: t44 )

Post by Stefano Vayra on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:58 pm

In the 8TB+ the password in the update proccess is wrong....
Stefano Vayra

Bonus Coins : 10
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED!] 8TB+password error (solved - password on FB post, current password ends in: t44 )

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:00 pm

The only place that passwords should be posted is the Facebook group. Is that wrong?

Admin
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 362
Hi Scores : 25

http://hyperarcades.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED!] 8TB+password error (solved - password on FB post, current password ends in: t44 )

Post by Stefano Vayra on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:53 pm

Yes and only for the 8tb+ (N) the Syncovery go error for the wrong password
Stefano Vayra

Bonus Coins : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:05 pm

Chris pinned a new post 12 hours ago that has new passwords in it. Did you use those?

Admin
Final Boss
Final Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:13 pm

There is no password for different drives. There is only one password.

See the last password posted on Facebook... the pinned post and his one that says “there is some fuckery”

Sent from Topic'it App

So, the funniest thing about this particular signature line is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, it's too late to stop reading it

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1179
Hi Scores : 24

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

8TB + Password Error

Post by Louis_Bang on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:17 pm

Same here. I have been trying to update this whole month and this is due to family sharing of internet connection during primetime hours and weekends. It was going smoothly and I would pause to allow family to use connection.Then last weds, while I was in hospital for a heart attack, Windows did an automatic update with a shutdown and restart. F-ing Microsoft, I have it set to download updates but to ask me which ones to install but if you don't do it in a cartain amount of time, it does it automatically. Anyways, I did restart the co-pilot/syncovery process and was doing the update in three parts. I successfully updated the 8TB Root (only got an error with 2 files), then I updated the 8TB Roms successfully, Then I went to update the 8TB+ and Syncovery says login failure, clicked yes to put new password in and old style login box pops up with username:wizshaw and Password: unknown because its hidden. Tried putting in ***REMOVED, DO NOT POST PASSWORDS ON FORUM***, and got login failed three attempt lockout warning both times. I re-ran the setup, and now syncovery/ co-pilot allows me to login, downloads profile then repors error and says, to try again and if it doesn't work to manually place the .ini file in the synovery folder. I have 3 log files: The first is the log of the 8TB Root sync when I started over Sat Nov 19th because of the Windows update restart (Ithe day I got out of the hospital). I have another log from today of the 8TB root that I did after I reran the setup. I have a 3rd log from the 8TB Rom sync. I'm at a loss as to what to do next

Louis_Bang

Bonus Coins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:25 pm

So the 8 TB syncs?

Admin
Final Boss
Final Boss

Back to top Go down

8TB + Sync

Post by Louis_Bang on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:42 pm

As I stated before, I was able to do a sync for the 8TB Root and 8TB Roms, Its the 8TB + sync that doesn't work. When windows restarted it was working on an 8TB + sync. When I tried to restart the 8TB + sync I got a password error. When I said yes to input a new password I got the old style password box asking for a username and password. It was already filled out with username: wizshaw and a password of XXXXXXXX's because it's hidden. I tried the facebook passwords list in previous posts but got a 3 attempt lockout warning both times. I then ran the setup again. I then ran copilot-syncovery and was able to sync the 8TB Root and the 8TB roms. This time when I tried to sync the 8TB+ drive it appeared as if it was going to work. It said it downloaded the profile and then it said it had an error and says, to try again and if it doesn't work to manually place the .ini file in the synovery folder.

Louis_Bang

Bonus Coins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:04 pm

That is a server issue for Chris, not a user issue.

I'll mention it to Chris and see what's going on. You don't have to change anything or do anything.

Stefano: current password is one ending in: t44

It's facebook post that says "someone has engaged some fuckery" or something like that.

So, the funniest thing about this particular signature line is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, it's too late to stop reading it

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by jensbert on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:04 am

Using my changed setup from on 8 tb to 3 drives (16 tb setup) I can=t update with synchovery anymore. Passwords correct, but after download always error with ini file.
jensbert

Bonus Coins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:04 pm

Server is currently DOWN and has been since Wednesday.

Sent from Topic'it App

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Back to top Go down

5 tb password problems

Post by 333done on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:47 am

just got my brand new hardrive of today, tryed running set-up it saying password is incorrect ,is this pw out dated awsderwqerdf3 cannot set up to play been waiting for drive over a month and this happens, so if someone can help out that would be great.

333done

Bonus Coins : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:22 am

Did you try the password you got in your email from Chris when you bought the drive?

Also do not post any passwords here ever.

Admin
Final Boss
Final Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by 333done on Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:51 pm

ok sorry about posting pw, and yes it the pw i got for drive...

333done

Bonus Coins : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top