[SOLVED!] just needs 8TB content - must contact Chris for FTP password to complete initial download

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SOLVED!] just needs 8TB content - must contact Chris for FTP password to complete initial download

Post by Memotech1982 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:03 am

Hello All

I had this purchase of the 8TB set up since late 2016. Never fully got done downloading the whole package as Comcast charged me extra for going over my data. I have tried running the update for those who haven't updated since a long time and asking for password. I don't know the password. I hardly have any time to post a help request through the forum. all im asking is to be able to re-download the package for 8TB, I don't care for the updates but just want the content of everything to get started. I haven't gotten it set up at all. I just want this thing I paid for and get to play some games. my email is repartech82@gmail.com my name is Memo. Thank you in advance.

Memotech1982

Bonus Coins : 15
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED!] just needs 8TB content - must contact Chris for FTP password to complete initial download

Post by Admin on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:19 am

Hey man, sorry about the Comcast issue. I had the same problem with AT&T where they capped me at 1TB a month so took 8 months to download everything haha.

You will need to send an email to Chris asking to ftp access. He distributes ftp passwords that way. Things have changed alot since 2016 so you may expect torrents or something similar but everything works off of the ftp now. Chris will have to send you the email as most of the time he expects it to not take a year to download the files. The good thing is that Chris stands behind his product and will get this sorted out for you.

The email will allow you to not have to spend that extra 2 minutes to come to the forum and post as he will take care of you directly. It does take him a few days to get through all of his emails though so keep that in mind.

And lastly, I am going to move this thread as it is not a Syncovery issue.

Admin
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 362
Hi Scores : 25

http://hyperarcades.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top