[SOLVED]SNES CD - low priority - it is included in the most recent update and appears on the hyperspin wheel along with other SNES systems

Go down

[SOLVED]SNES CD - low priority - it is included in the most recent update and appears on the hyperspin wheel along with other SNES systems

Post by Tubsy on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:34 am

Afternoon I noticed Chris said this was live, fully updated earlier this morning and I see the new games in the folder but not on the SNES wheel or any separate wheel. Have I missed something or is it not fully setup yet?

Thanks
David
Tubsy

Bonus Coins : 57
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED]SNES CD - low priority - it is included in the most recent update and appears on the hyperspin wheel along with other SNES systems

Post by Sahadd Prawser on Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:09 am

It is there as of the most recent update, try running syncovery again to make sure on the "root" portion. Maybe you got the roms but not the updated wheel info. I just checked it is housed along with the rest of the SNES systems on the wheel.

RIG: Stormtrooper Stryker, Gigabyte Gaming 7 MB, Skylake i5 6600k OC to 4.7ghz w/ Noctua D14 fan, R9 290x GPU, 16gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V, 1000w PSU, Samsung Evo 850 HD

Future arcade build (have most parts already) 4 player arcade with 2 aimtrack guns, 2 spinners, force feedback racing wheel and blissbox adapter with original controllers for the following systems: NES,SNES,Genesis(3 and 6 button controllers), N64, Dreamcast, Wii/WiiU, Xbox one. Might add PS2 controllers but I always hated those.
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 339
Hi Scores : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED]SNES CD - low priority - it is included in the most recent update and appears on the hyperspin wheel along with other SNES systems

Post by Tubsy on Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:40 am

Ok I'll run syncovery again thanks for the info
Tubsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubsy on Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Hi,

This is Not Solved, I ran syncovery as suggested and still don't have a SNES CD wheel sorry.

Syncovery ran normal with 2 green ticks after. Could you suggest something else?

Thanks
David
Tubsy

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:16 pm

The server has been down over a week, nobody has the snes cd stuff yet because server was only up a few hours before chris turned it off when a user abused it and started redownloading his entire drive (wasting 7tb of bandwidth).

It is solved, you just have to wait for servers to be up before updating.

Sent from Topic'it App

So, the funniest thing about this particular signature line is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, it's too late to stop reading it

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1247
Hi Scores : 27

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubsy on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Ok thanks for the info
Tubsy

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:10 pm

NP. Hopefully up soon, I’d like it too Smile

Sent from Topic'it App

So, the funniest thing about this particular signature line is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, it's too late to stop reading it

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubsy on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:20 pm

I've been playing it on an Attract Mode setup on my raspberry pi and I'm quite enjoying the games with the superior soundtracks so looking forward to it on this drive.
Tubsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubsy on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:50 pm

Hey gents hope Christmas was good. I ran syncovery this morning and still no SNES CD wheel.

The games are there and I did notice (MSU1) titles in the "Hacked Games" wheel but they don't start as the path to the ROMs appears to be incorrect.

Just checking in to see if this is still pending as a fix or whether this update should've squared that away.

Thanks
David
Tubsy

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:44 pm

He pulled the server almost the exact time you posted this... I know because I was downloading it too.

Waiting to see if any beta testers got this and if it’s set up, but I believe it is... I see the ini and xml files for it, so it should be available when update again when servers are back up (hopefully tomorrow).

Sent from Topic'it App

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubsy on Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:11 am

I updated 16hrs before I posted bud. I'll hang fire just now see if it's picked up. I might try a re-install just to be sure in the meantime.

Thanks for the reply
Tubsy

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:53 am

Mine died right in the middle. The servers are back up now but there's a new issue, I think MAME only... when you launch a game, it launches in the background and shaders pop up and lose focus. Might want to hold off a day unless you're decent with Hyperspin/Rocketlauncher and can help troubleshoot to see what changed.

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Dale on Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:20 am

did the snes cd msu1 wheel get added because I have updated drive finally. I see this is under solved but I didn't see any answers really. The roms are copied but I don't see a wheel for it.
Michael Dale

Bonus Coins : 89
Hi Scores : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:07 am

Yes it’s in System roms in Super Nintendo. There’s a subfolder in there and you’ll see it there. It should be in menu in HS too. Not at computer so I can’t confirm 100%, but I do remember downloading and seeing it, so you should have it. Why post here, just look for it on your drive Smile

Sent from Topic'it App

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Dale on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:04 pm

I posted because I could not find it and was asking. I don't see it where you see. I have it set on two layer because 3 layer doesn't seem to be updated yet to have new stuff. I looked in hyper hq too and I didn't see anything there that was obvious at least.
Michael Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Gorka on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:03 pm

The wheel for this is still missing in the newest update. I’ve only seen the wheel once since it’s been released.
Eric Gorka

Bonus Coins : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:10 pm

We just added it in this morning... 9am or so. How is this happening?

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahadd Prawser on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:40 pm

Oh yes my furry friends I can confirm it exists perfectly fine in the latest update....

RIG: Stormtrooper Stryker, Gigabyte Gaming 7 MB, Skylake i5 6600k OC to 4.7ghz w/ Noctua D14 fan, R9 290x GPU, 16gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V, 1000w PSU, Samsung Evo 850 HD

Future arcade build (have most parts already) 4 player arcade with 2 aimtrack guns, 2 spinners, force feedback racing wheel and blissbox adapter with original controllers for the following systems: NES,SNES,Genesis(3 and 6 button controllers), N64, Dreamcast, Wii/WiiU, Xbox one. Might add PS2 controllers but I always hated those.
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 339
Hi Scores : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubsy on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:31 am

Cool beans I will update this week
Tubsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Dale on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:40 am

Thanks for updating this. It is an awesome wheel.
Michael Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down