[SOLVED!] I got a message saying I was using the drive fraudulent. (sent fix, still not sure what caused it, motherboard change?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SOLVED!] I got a message saying I was using the drive fraudulent. (sent fix, still not sure what caused it, motherboard change?)

Post by Roger Weigel on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:11 am

So I restarted my Hyperspin when a message appeared on the screen stating that I was using the drive on more then one computer. It also stated I fraudulent ect..
I don't use the drive on any different computer and I defiantly paid chris..Anyways if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.
Roger Weigel

Bonus Coins : 17
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED!] I got a message saying I was using the drive fraudulent. (sent fix, still not sure what caused it, motherboard change?)

Post by Admin on Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:58 am

This is a James M question. He should be able to help you.

Admin
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 362
Hi Scores : 25

http://hyperarcades.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED!] I got a message saying I was using the drive fraudulent. (sent fix, still not sure what caused it, motherboard change?)

Post by James M on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:37 pm

Roger, did you change something like motherboard or something? It’s detecting a different computer.

Also, did you last update a month or two ago?

Msg me on FB and say it’s regarding forums.

Sent from Topic'it App

So, the funniest thing about this particular signature line is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, it's too late to stop reading it

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1179
Hi Scores : 24

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Weigel on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:12 am

Thank u for getting back to me.No I didn't change anything.The message has stop appearing . Yes I did update about 2 months ago..Should I worry now that the message has disappeared?
Roger Weigel

Bonus Coins : 17
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:25 am

No the message will come back up after you run HS 10 times and then after 20 times it locks your drive.

Msg me on Facebook tonight, I’ll help fix it. Have to fix it before you keep playing drive...

Sent from Topic'it App

So, the funniest thing about this particular signature line is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, it's too late to stop reading it

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:15 am

Sent the fix to you early this morning. Post here if any further issues. Marking this solved.

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top