[SOLVED!] Free Drive to 2TB Issues? (old version of update copilot, needs to get new version posted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SOLVED!] Free Drive to 2TB Issues? (old version of update copilot, needs to get new version posted)

Post by Oscar López Padín on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:51 am

Hello everyone.

After trying the promotional content, decided to start small and buy the 2TB drives, just downloaded, folders have been set up as per instructions, and was about to go through the Setup process... but it gives me this error:

Any idea what might be the problem?
Oscar López Padín

Bonus Coins : 6
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED!] Free Drive to 2TB Issues? (old version of update copilot, needs to get new version posted)

Post by Oscar López Padín on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:51 pm

Well...
Thought the previous installation of the free drive was the one to blame, and maybe was messing with this one, but nope, took the opportunity to have a clean OS installation, and still having the same error...
Oscar López Padín

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED!] Free Drive to 2TB Issues? (old version of update copilot, needs to get new version posted)

Post by James M on Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:03 pm

That's an OLD version of the program... also, it could be that the files are not in the right place.

Go to this thread and download the 'if you haven't updated' file:
http://hyperarcades.forumotion.com/t332-update-process-new-process-and-fixes#1890

Run the syncovery in there and it will download the files you need, then try doing it again.

So, the funniest thing about this particular signature line is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, it's too late to stop reading it

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1179
Hi Scores : 24

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar López Padín on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:13 am

Thanks for the tip... but not working yet

Tried several times, even reformatted, the OS just in case and started fresh... Placed all the folders where they were supposed to be, (double checked), and as the installer was giving me the error at the beginning of this post, tried the "Did not try to update yet" post:
Downloaded the file, extracted it to the desktop, and run it... Seemed to work, followed all the instructions, opened a syncovery window, and was updating files/folders for a couple hours... when over, closed the syncovery window, and hit the OK at the popup window... then gave me an error, and closed itself, as was not finding the Syncovery-update installer on the folder where it was supposed to have created it... so I went to the Setup folders... The installer... still giving me the same error... the Syncovery - update installer, is there, I executed it, put the password first time, opens the syncovery folder after asking me if I wan to save my emu settings... but when I click the arrow, and it tries to dump files, gives me a Login error, wrong password... tried both passwords several times on that point, (the syncovery and the installation one) none of them work... :____(
Oscar López Padín

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar López Padín on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:57 am

AAAnd a second ago, Chris just updated the pinned facebook post with a new password... LOL

Going to try that one and see..
Oscar López Padín

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:39 am

Oscar López Padín wrote:AAAnd a second ago, Chris just updated the pinned facebook post with a new password... LOL

Going to try that one and see..

LOL wouldn't that be the case. I'm glad you caught it, trying to troubleshoot the issue would be a nightmare, and of course it happens to be the one time in a month that chris changed the password on pinned post lol.

So, the funniest thing about this particular signature line is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, it's too late to stop reading it

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1179
Hi Scores : 24

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top