[SOLVED!] Update Help Needed, what im i doing wrong? (absolutely nothing, he had it correct -- about the 2 or 3 parts to Syncovery-- don't forget to update all 2 or 3 sections)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SOLVED!] Update Help Needed, what im i doing wrong? (absolutely nothing, he had it correct -- about the 2 or 3 parts to Syncovery-- don't forget to update all 2 or 3 sections)

Post by Dennis on Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:50 pm

Hi guys, i ran the Syncovery update, entered the new password from FB and selected the 8TB profile (default) and when i run the 8TB in Attended mode it says it has 32GB of files to copy to my drive.

What im I doing wrong?

Last edited by Dennis on Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dennis

Bonus Coins : 24
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED!] Update Help Needed, what im i doing wrong? (absolutely nothing, he had it correct -- about the 2 or 3 parts to Syncovery-- don't forget to update all 2 or 3 sections)

Post by James M on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:07 pm

That's great, you must have updated recently. I had over 50 gb i had to sync up.

Note, there's up to 3 sections depending on if you have the 8 or 16tb...

There's always a ROOT Section, and a SYSTEM ROMS section, and then if you have a 16tb there's another sync called 8TB+ SYNC for the 2nd drive for the 16tb version.

You must right click each of these and choose "run in attended" mode and update each one.

You've done everything correct, just keep going!

So, the funniest thing about this particular signature line is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, it's too late to stop reading it

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1179
Hi Scores : 24

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED!] Update Help Needed, what im i doing wrong? (absolutely nothing, he had it correct -- about the 2 or 3 parts to Syncovery-- don't forget to update all 2 or 3 sections)

Post by Dennis on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:58 pm

Hi James, im doing this now, it will take some time but i will report back if i run into an issue.
Dennis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:29 pm

got this error just a few minutes ago. any help is appreciated.

Dennis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis on Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:13 pm

Server seems to be working again and i completed the update except this one error

"Synchronization Completed with Errors"

Errors with 1 File
\Arcade\Emulators\Retro 1.5.0\system\Tri-Star Dos - NES-SNES (Adaptor Bios).smc (File or drive/device/network no longer exists)

Can you fix?
Dennis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahadd Prawser on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:48 pm

Don't sweat errors like that right now, we have a few hickups when some of those files are moved on the server. Usually it is because Chris updated with a newer version. We will take note of the error and look into it but nothing to be concerned about on your side.

RIG: Stormtrooper Stryker, Gigabyte Gaming 7 MB, Skylake i5 6600k OC to 4.7ghz w/ Noctua D14 fan, R9 290x GPU, 16gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V, 1000w PSU, Samsung Evo 850 HD

Future arcade build (have most parts already) 4 player arcade with 2 aimtrack guns, 2 spinners, force feedback racing wheel and blissbox adapter with original controllers for the following systems: NES,SNES,Genesis(3 and 6 button controllers), N64, Dreamcast, Wii/WiiU, Xbox one. Might add PS2 controllers but I always hated those.
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 307
Hi Scores : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top