[SOLVED!] Update Failing For Me - Can't Get Syncovery Ini (info to update in this thread -- same as in pinned post.......)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SOLVED!] Update Failing For Me - Can't Get Syncovery Ini (info to update in this thread -- same as in pinned post.......)

Post by teejayturner on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:57 am

Hi All,

I tried updating today a couple of times and the updater isn't accepting the password (or some other problem) in the sticky on FB, nor a more recent pass that Chris had put in a FB post.  I get the message "The Syncovery File Download had an error".  Firewalls off etc.  I'm noting other users commenting that they are able to update.

Can someone confirm they are successfully using the password ending with "t44" on FB?

Hope everyone's New Years has been well!

teejayturner

Bonus Coins : 4
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED!] Update Failing For Me - Can't Get Syncovery Ini (info to update in this thread -- same as in pinned post.......)

Post by James M on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:00 pm

No, that is not the correct one. It's in the pinned post on the SYNCOVERY PASSWORD that's the one needed for this program:

D:\_2. Syncovery Update Folder\2. Run syncovery update.exe

Run that file and put the Syncovery Password in

HINT it ends in 473fd

HOWEVER, Chris also said there was errors he was fixing today and that he'd post when it's fixed. He MIGHT have pulled the server, I'm not sure, I'm writing from my phone and don't have a way to check right now. Sorry, but, try it and if it doesn't work, wait for him to post on FB that it's up again. Password will always be in that pinned post and always for that same program above.

So, the funniest thing about this particular signature line is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, it's too late to stop reading it

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1179
Hi Scores : 24

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED!] Update Failing For Me - Can't Get Syncovery Ini (info to update in this thread -- same as in pinned post.......)

Post by teejayturner on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:45 am

Thanks James; I'm sorted. Sorry, I'm a complete idiot it seems.

teejayturner

Bonus Coins : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:32 am

Lol no it’s fine man, all good.

Sent from Topic'it App

So, the funniest thing about this particular signature line is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, it's too late to stop reading it

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1179
Hi Scores : 24

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by rjleslie on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:48 pm

I'm seeing the same issues with the ini file. I went and ran the above process with the password ending in dfret44 based on the comments from the pinned post. Still not saying I'm missing the ini file. I sent Chris an email based on the other FB thread today with the security sweep. Assuming new passwords will be sent via email from the posts now?

rjleslie

Bonus Coins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top