Crazy Taxi 3 Controls don’t work.

Go down

Crazy Taxi 3 Controls don’t work.

Post by Eric Gorka on Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:48 pm

I’m using an Xbox 360 controller. This is under the PC Games section.
Eric Gorka

Bonus Coins : 94
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Taxi 3 Controls don’t work.

Post by Jonathan Lee on Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:30 pm

Good Evening Eric. When controls don't work the fist thing I typically start with is the emulator. You can find which emulator is controlling that game by going into RL. Find what emulator is responsible for controlling that game. Go into the Drive/Arcade/ and specific emulator folder. Manually open the emulator and check to see if the buttons are configured for that game. Let me know how that works out and then we can continue.
Jonathan Lee

Bonus Coins : 96
Hi Scores : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by James M on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:32 pm

Moving this to the ROMS section. Don't want individual games posted here, there's an unlimited amount of games and i'm sure thousands of them will need tweaking. That's a project for a much later date Smile

So, the funniest thing about this particular signature line is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, it's too late to stop reading it

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1502
Hi Scores : 37

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Lee on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:13 pm

Eric, where under PC Games? I have the 8tb and I can't find it.
Jonathan Lee

Bonus Coins : 96
Hi Scores : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahadd Prawser on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:50 pm

With a PC game I would recommend looking at the menu in the game and see what controller options there are. The PC games will be set up individually while everything else will be running through emulators that use the same settings. I strongly recommend taking advantage of a mouse and keyboard to check this stuff for PC games specifically.

RIG: Stormtrooper Stryker, Gigabyte Gaming 7 MB, Skylake i5 6600k OC to 4.7ghz w/ Noctua D14 fan, R9 290x GPU, 16gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V, 1000w PSU, Samsung Evo 850 HD

Future arcade build (have most parts already) 4 player arcade with 2 aimtrack guns, 2 spinners, force feedback racing wheel and blissbox adapter with original controllers for the following systems: NES,SNES,Genesis(3 and 6 button controllers), N64, Dreamcast, Wii/WiiU, Xbox one. Might add PS2 controllers but I always hated those.
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 419
Hi Scores : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Gorka on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:31 pm

I have the 16tb, so it might be only on the second 8tb+ drive. I haven’t gotten a chance to go thru the controls yet, but I’m hoping to get this ironed out in the next day or so...
Eric Gorka

Bonus Coins : 94
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down