anyone used or using the - WII U - Reddit CEMU Cahes

Go down

anyone used or using the - WII U - Reddit CEMU Cahes

Post by Jason Koskey on Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:51 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/CEMUcaches/

Using the above link, You can locate, download and install these Shader Caches for each WII U game. Some are complete and some are partial. You can also request certain game caches there.

The idea is this will install all the shader Cache files for a specific game, thus making it a much more enjoyable experience the very first time you play that game it will not have to compile and cache the shaders as you play.

I would love to see this added to the 16TB drive.

Is there any interest in this?
Jason Koskey

Bonus Coins : 16
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: anyone used or using the - WII U - Reddit CEMU Cahes

Post by Sahadd Prawser on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Sounds very intersting, space is at a huge premium right now, how much space would this take?

RIG: Stormtrooper Stryker, Gigabyte Gaming 7 MB, Skylake i5 6600k OC to 4.7ghz w/ Noctua D14 fan, R9 290x GPU, 16gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V, 1000w PSU, Samsung Evo 850 HD

Future arcade build (have most parts already) 4 player arcade with 2 aimtrack guns, 2 spinners, force feedback racing wheel and blissbox adapter with original controllers for the following systems: NES,SNES,Genesis(3 and 6 button controllers), N64, Dreamcast, Wii/WiiU, Xbox one. Might add PS2 controllers but I always hated those.
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 339
Hi Scores : 20

Back to top Go down