Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED!] Question on what is added and what is deleted from updates. (A solution to add custom/deleted stuff back)

2 posters

Go down

[SOLVED!] Question on what is added and what is deleted from updates. (A solution to add custom/deleted stuff back) Empty [SOLVED!] Question on what is added and what is deleted from updates. (A solution to add custom/deleted stuff back)

Post by Jackst333 Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:53 pm

Where are the change edits on what is added and what is deleted. I spent some time looking for it. If it is there my mistake.

I see that Jukebox, kodi is no longer there. If they are where?  

Also how do we add pandora to the mix?

Jack

Jackst333

Bonus Coins : 154
Hi Scores : 3

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED!] Question on what is added and what is deleted from updates. (A solution to add custom/deleted stuff back) Empty Re: [SOLVED!] Question on what is added and what is deleted from updates. (A solution to add custom/deleted stuff back)

Post by James M Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:34 pm

These is an unsupported request.  We just don't have the time to assist with this type of setup.

However, there is a Pinned Post #7 on the support area "Common Problems and Solutions - Start here"

Look for that and you can add in a jukebox and kodi again.  We pulled them, they weren't working right, need update often, and took up limited space on the drive.  You can add it back in custom, but we're not adding it to the main build.
James M
James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1503
Hi Scores : 37

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down