[SOLVED!]Playstation 3 collection (There is no eta on adding this feature and the entire collection is 24TB)

Go down

[SOLVED!]Playstation 3 collection (There is no eta on adding this feature and the entire collection is 24TB)

Post by rotravi on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:22 am

I read something about Chris Shaw wanted to add complete PS3 collection.
I guess it will be a separate thing apart from the say external 16TB that i already have.
So my question is.  How do i get it ?  Is it to be on its own Hard Drive for use with Hyperspin or can it be used with a PS3 ?

Hope for some informative answers

Thank You   Cool
rotravi

Bonus Coins : 33
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED!]Playstation 3 collection (There is no eta on adding this feature and the entire collection is 24TB)

Post by Sahadd Prawser on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:46 pm

Wait in patience my friend. Early days for that. I can tell you that is is about 24TB of info. So if you wanted it all you would need 3 more 8tb drives just to fit ps3. None of that is in place right now however.

RIG: Stormtrooper Stryker, Gigabyte Gaming 7 MB, Skylake i5 6600k OC to 4.7ghz w/ Noctua D14 fan, R9 290x GPU, 16gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V, 1000w PSU, Samsung Evo 850 HD

Future arcade build (have most parts already) 4 player arcade with 2 aimtrack guns, 2 spinners, force feedback racing wheel and blissbox adapter with original controllers for the following systems: NES,SNES,Genesis(3 and 6 button controllers), N64, Dreamcast, Wii/WiiU, Xbox one. Might add PS2 controllers but I always hated those.
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 367
Hi Scores : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: [SOLVED!]Playstation 3 collection (There is no eta on adding this feature and the entire collection is 24TB)

Post by James M on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:47 am

When chris asked for payments for a future update, he mentioned it'd be 6 months out. He has to get the 24tb of games, then he has to find a way to break it up into 8tb chunks. He then has to UPLOAD 8 TB for the first drive; and uploading takes 10x more time than downloading. It takes fast users over 1month to download 8tb while downloading 24/7; so, it will be a very long time before that will be fully released. But, it will eventually be done.

So, the funniest thing about this particular signature line is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, it's too late to stop reading it

James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1483
Hi Scores : 36

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down