For playing Wii and Wii U I recommend using a Dolphin bar and original controllers (instructions and links included)

Go down

For playing Wii and Wii U I recommend using a Dolphin bar and original controllers (instructions and links included)

Post by Sahadd Prawser on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:04 am

Doing this makes it play exactly like an original Wii and takes all the fuss out of adjusting to the xbox controller style of play.

https://www.amazon.ca/Mayflash-W010-Wireless-Sensor-DolphinBar/dp/B00HZWEB74

You plug the dolphin bar in to a usb port, sync your wii motes to the bar (there are sync buttons to use) and then choose "real wiimote" from the dolphin emulator controls menu. See here for a screenshot and explanation on control options from the creators of dolphin:

https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=Configuring_Controllers

Once you have done this just make sure your controllers are on and play the game through the arcade drive. Couldn't be easier!

RIG: Stormtrooper Stryker, Gigabyte Gaming 7 MB, Skylake i5 6600k OC to 4.7ghz w/ Noctua D14 fan, R9 290x GPU, 16gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V, 1000w PSU, Samsung Evo 850 HD

Future arcade build (have most parts already) 4 player arcade with 2 aimtrack guns, 2 spinners, force feedback racing wheel and blissbox adapter with original controllers for the following systems: NES,SNES,Genesis(3 and 6 button controllers), N64, Dreamcast, Wii/WiiU, Xbox one. Might add PS2 controllers but I always hated those.
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 361
Hi Scores : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: For playing Wii and Wii U I recommend using a Dolphin bar and original controllers (instructions and links included)

Post by Davelar3212 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:39 am

will the dolphin bar work as a light gun emulator in mame?

Davelar3212

Bonus Coins : 19
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down