Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Arcade Cabinet, Rig and How I did it

5 posters

Go down

My Arcade Cabinet, Rig and How I did it Empty My Arcade Cabinet, Rig and How I did it

Post by Jonathan Lee Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:49 am

I wrote a long post on this earlier and it appeared to get deleted so I will summarize. I was talking with James about my rig on Facebook and he told me to talk about it and explain how I did it. However this is what I have in a nutshell:

Cab: Xtension Arcade Cab 32" Pro
Arcade CPU/Gaming CPU: I7 6700K, MOBO Asus Maximus VII Extreme, 16GBs PNY DDR4, Corsair 750 PSU, Corsair AIO, GPU Nvida GTX 1070 FTW Ed. Controls: X-arcade Tank Stick.

If anyone has questions about how I built it on the cheap, hit me up and I can explain.
Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Bonus Coins : 96
Hi Scores : 2

Back to top Go down

My Arcade Cabinet, Rig and How I did it Empty Re: My Arcade Cabinet, Rig and How I did it

Post by Dennis Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:22 am

Can we start with seeing photos of your setup? Also the size of your computer? Im always interested on how big some of these computers are.
Dennis
Dennis

Bonus Coins : 48
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

My Arcade Cabinet, Rig and How I did it Empty Re: My Arcade Cabinet, Rig and How I did it

Post by Sahadd Prawser Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:15 pm

I'm always very interested in as many details as possible! What happened that you think your post was deleted? A forum error? We shouldn't have been "cleaning up" this area of the forum at all.
Sahadd Prawser
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 419
Hi Scores : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Lee Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Here are the photos of my rig.  I haven't installed the coin slot yet.  I have been a bit lazy.

My Arcade Cabinet, Rig and How I did it 20171110
My Arcade Cabinet, Rig and How I did it 20171111
My Arcade Cabinet, Rig and How I did it 10

Last edited by Jonathan Lee on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Lee Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:24 pm

I don't know why it rotates this picture only My Arcade Cabinet, Rig and How I did it 20171114[/url]

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahadd Prawser Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:20 pm

I really dig the computer layout and case.
Sahadd Prawser
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 419
Hi Scores : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by sajazzman007 Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:47 pm

I have to add my coin door, side art, etc. It's still a work in progress Smile
sajazzman007
sajazzman007

Bonus Coins : 3
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by James M Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:33 pm

I don't think a single post has been deleted. Maybe accidentally moved?

Cool cabinet, but that computer is fire. That is some of the cleanest work I've seen, how did you avoid rats nest of cables. I do cables for a living and my computer has so many internal HD's (5 drives) and usb ports (external pci cards for multiple controllers) that it's a mess no matter what i do. That light up video card is hot too...nice!

James M
James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1503
Hi Scores : 37

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down