Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long does it take to download 8tb drive on average?

4 posters

Go down

How long does it take to download 8tb drive on average? Empty How long does it take to download 8tb drive on average?

Post by pattonthompson Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:06 am

Debating on getting physical 8–>16 tb upgrade vs cloud.

If I do Cloud is it easy to just install the stuff I want and leave out the rest, i.e wii, wii u, pc games, and leave out imports?

pattonthompson

Bonus Coins : 114
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

How long does it take to download 8tb drive on average? Empty Re: How long does it take to download 8tb drive on average?

Post by Dylan Chau Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:14 am

i would buy the drive with the files in them done for your. less hassle and its faster

Dylan Chau

Bonus Coins : 70
Hi Scores : 4

Back to top Go down

How long does it take to download 8tb drive on average? Empty Re: How long does it take to download 8tb drive on average?

Post by Sahadd Prawser Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:30 am

It entirely depends on your internet speed. Could be as fast as 2-3 weeks or take months.
Sahadd Prawser
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 419
Hi Scores : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by James M Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:04 pm

I've been told that "fast internet" (non-fiber) takes at least a full month, 24-7, uninterrupted. That means no streaming netflix, youtube, etc for a month; and if you try to play your Xbox/PS in that time, you'll get laggy games.

He breaks it into sections though. You can get the core 1tb and 90% of the game systems in 1tb/1week. The other 7tb are bigger game systems like PS2, Dreamcast, etc.
James M
James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1503
Hi Scores : 37

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down