Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FE] (LaunchBox) How to disable empty wheels??

2 posters

Go down

[FE] (LaunchBox) How to disable empty wheels?? Empty [FE] (LaunchBox) How to disable empty wheels??

Post by Malek Racho Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:25 pm

Hello,

On a 2TB drive, most wheels are empty... how do I disable the ones that are empty to make navigation easier?

How to make sure when they are disabled, they stay that way when I update the drive.

Thanks
Malek Racho
Malek Racho

Bonus Coins : 10
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

[FE] (LaunchBox) How to disable empty wheels?? Empty Re: [FE] (LaunchBox) How to disable empty wheels??

Post by James M Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:12 pm

Sorry, that's tough. We make the Hyperspin custom detectable setup and have 4 different XML's depending on your drive. but that was a nightmare to put together. It'll only happen for Hyperspin.

Also, almost all the other front ends only show stuff that works. Try EmuBox for example, it uses your HyperSpin assets, that might only show what your HS is showing. The other ones only show mame and a handful of systems.

Lauchbox however, that's tough. We'd have to make 4 separate setups, and I don't think it's in the cards.
James M
James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1503
Hi Scores : 37

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down