Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FE} (Hyperspin) - reset controls.

2 posters

Go down

[FE} (Hyperspin) - reset controls. Empty [FE} (Hyperspin) - reset controls.

Post by Davelar3212 Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:55 pm

Right now I have the promotional drive, I'm waiting on the 16tb drive to arrive. Last night my arcade cabinet arrived and my son and I assembled it. I am using the Xtension controller and we had a little trouble figuring out the controls to run the games. I did my research and found out most of what I needed, but my son decided to jump in and "help" me. I've been able to undo most of what happened but for some reason when I'm in hyperspin menu I cannot jump forward, only backwards and once I'm in the menu I can only scroll backwards with player one controls. Player 2 controls work fine. Once I'm in the games, however, the controller works fine. (all directions available) Is there a way to reset hyperspin back to the default? I tried re-installing Chris's promotional drive over top of what I had, but all the settings stayed. I could always re-format and start over, but since it took 3 hours to decompress the file, I'd rather not do that again.

I should not that I plan to re-format the machine and start fresh when the 16tb drives arrive.

thanks
Dave

Davelar3212

Bonus Coins : 30
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

[FE} (Hyperspin) - reset controls. Empty Re: [FE} (Hyperspin) - reset controls.

Post by zeenon71 Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:25 am

Possible he played with either HyperHQ or Joy2key settings? Here are my defaults:

[FE} (Hyperspin) - reset controls. EH6Em7f

https://i.imgur.com/EH6Em7f.jpg

Z

zeenon71

Bonus Coins : 188
Hi Scores : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Davelar3212 Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:33 pm

zeenon71, thanks for your help. It was my bad. I had changed the exit settings and it was interfering with the scroll feature. and also, thanks for the Capcom play system information. I almost had it working, but it looks like my drive arrived today, so that's a moot issue now.

Davelar3212

Bonus Coins : 30
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down