Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been looking around for a custom modded X arcade tank stick or similar with RGB buttons and LED blinky usb plug and play... does anyone know who sells it I looked on ebay but all they have is full machines... I just need a controller

3 posters

Go down

Been looking around for a custom modded X arcade tank stick or similar with RGB buttons and LED blinky usb plug and play... does anyone know who sells it I looked on ebay but all they have is full machines... I just need a controller Empty Been looking around for a custom modded X arcade tank stick or similar with RGB buttons and LED blinky usb plug and play... does anyone know who sells it I looked on ebay but all they have is full machines... I just need a controller

Post by Gamer4Life1989 Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:34 pm

Been looking around for a custom modded X arcade tank stick or similar with RGB buttons and LED blinky usb plug and play... does anyone know who sells it I looked on ebay but all they have is full machines. I just need a controller but the buttons need to be RGB LED blinky compatible.. I understand it's a custom job, but no one seems to sell the controllers as is and if they do, they just have regular happ/sanwa buttons not the LED/RGB ones that I need. If you know who makes it, or you can make one for me, please contact me with a price quote... I need to 2 sanwa/happ joysticks 4 to 8 switchable on top ... one led trackball RGB LED blinky buttons set... and side buttons... (LED blinky) and a spinner with a small steering wheel attachment.
Gamer4Life1989
Gamer4Life1989

Bonus Coins : 32
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Been looking around for a custom modded X arcade tank stick or similar with RGB buttons and LED blinky usb plug and play... does anyone know who sells it I looked on ebay but all they have is full machines... I just need a controller Empty Re: Been looking around for a custom modded X arcade tank stick or similar with RGB buttons and LED blinky usb plug and play... does anyone know who sells it I looked on ebay but all they have is full machines... I just need a controller

Post by sajazzman007 Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:54 pm

I don't think anyone makes this. This sounds like something you would have to put togehter yourself. First and foremost how much are you willing to spend because you can either build this from scratch or buy something already put together and change it incrementally. Putting controllers together is not a hard job. They sell harnesses and all the pieces you would need and there are youtube videos that will tell you how to put it all together, however this takes time and money. You could also buy a tankstick and make it better. Also are you looking for simple look of RGB vs functionality. You can have a bunch of blinking buttons but will it preform the way you would want it (I.e. game functionality). I look at the RGB thing and for me it didn not provide the game functionality I would like. There are also companies that make control panels however will it also work with your setup as is? There are a lot of questions you need to answer, where I would start is by listing all the parts you would like.. I know ultimarc makes a bunch of RGB parts. Let me know what you come up with.
sajazzman007
sajazzman007

Bonus Coins : 3
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Been looking around for a custom modded X arcade tank stick or similar with RGB buttons and LED blinky usb plug and play... does anyone know who sells it I looked on ebay but all they have is full machines... I just need a controller Empty Re: Been looking around for a custom modded X arcade tank stick or similar with RGB buttons and LED blinky usb plug and play... does anyone know who sells it I looked on ebay but all they have is full machines... I just need a controller

Post by James M Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:45 pm

Hahah moving this post too, General discussion not support for this one. Please double check the right forum before posting Smile
James M
James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1503
Hi Scores : 37

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down