Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naomi atomiswave with demul

2 posters

Go down

naomi atomiswave with demul Empty naomi atomiswave with demul

Post by Al-Ghzawi Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:06 am

hello folks
i would like to ask any of the members if u have tried the Naomi board games and how is the controls working with you i find that most of the games are not configured right specially games like king of fighters metal slug, please if have the time o check these out and let me know i would like to raise this issue to the admins if this turned to be true or it is just my controls, im running with xbox 360 controller

thank you

Al-Ghzawi

Bonus Coins : 11
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

naomi atomiswave with demul Empty Re: naomi atomiswave with demul

Post by zeenon71 Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:19 pm

Are you talking about the Sammy Atomiswave system?

I just checked 'kofnw' and it seemed to work. I'm using a XBOX 1 controller but that shouldn't matter.

A - kick, X - punch, Y - sweep, at the menu X - Start, SELECT - coin in

Z

zeenon71

Bonus Coins : 188
Hi Scores : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-Ghzawi Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:19 am

Yeah the sammy one
Kof suposed to have 4 buttons layout
2 kicks 2 punches a b x y
If u check metal slug suposed to have 3 buttons layout
Shoot jump and bombs , the bkmb one is not there i thing its related to the space bar jou2key which is button 3, i tried setting the a new button button once u start the game from hs it goes to default again, zeenon would u plz try metal slug and let me know what u find out?

Al-Ghzawi

Back to top Go down

Post by zeenon71 Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:40 pm

NOTE: BEFORE STARTING THIS, WRITE DOWN OR TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR ORIGINAL SETTINGS. THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART....(although it's simple to revert back to your original settings)

I didn't try KOF, but I'm assuming once you do this for metal slug, the settings will cascade to kof.

1) Run demul.exe from D:\Arcade\Emulators\Demule\demul07, click Config -->Controls

naomi atomiswave with demul GLZWezO

https://i.imgur.com/gLZWezO.jpg

2) Click "Joy 1" under Arcade. On the Arcade Player 1 dialog, click PUSH1 then hit the 'A' on your controller, PUSH2 > 'X', PUSH3 > 'Y', PUSH4 > 'B'. Click ok and exit demul.

naomi atomiswave with demul 3QHhLIk

https://i.imgur.com/3QHhLIk.jpg

3) Open the padDemul.ini from D:\Arcade\Emulators\Demule\demul07. Scroll to JAMMA0_0 and record the values for PUSH1 to PUSH 4 (pictured are my values for A,X,Y,B)

naomi atomiswave with demul ErJh9SW

https://i.imgur.com/ErJh9SW.jpg

4) Open RocketLauncherUI. Goto Sammy Atomiswave  -> Modules. Click on the Demaul (v0.7) Custom.ahk and click the 6th icon over for the Global settings. Under the standard_JAMMA0_0 tab, populate the # values you recorded from step 3. Close the dialog box goto the Games tab, list the games and try Metal Slug (mslug6) A=Fire, X=Jump, Y=Bombs.

CORRECTION: kofxi uses the ggxstyle_JAMMA0_0 tab. So when you get to Step4 metal slug uses standard, kofxi uses ggxstyle you will need to change both. Once all 4 buttons work you can go in and reorder them to your playing style.

naomi atomiswave with demul 7g4lABO

https://i.imgur.com/7g4lABO.jpg

Z

zeenon71

Bonus Coins : 188
Hi Scores : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-Ghzawi Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:05 pm

amazing tutorial i did all what u described and worked but i think both metal slug and kof follows the ggx jamma, anyway... every thing works great for sammy , many thanks, im going to check the naomi as i saw some control miss, i hope this can be fixed in the future updates otherwise i have to set this up every time i update
cheers mate and thank you again

Al-Ghzawi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum