Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changeing the resolution on a few Emulators

2 posters

Go down

Changeing the resolution on a few Emulators Empty Changeing the resolution on a few Emulators

Post by Tjlh89 Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:58 am

So I have figured out how to increase the resolution on gamecube and ps2 but I am having issues figuring out how to increase the resolution on n64 and ps1. I would alt tab to get into the actual emulator then find the settings in there. I am really stuck on n64 and with my system I was hoping to increase some of the blur. Does anyone know how I can do this?

Thank you
Tjlh89
Tjlh89

Bonus Coins : 10
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Changeing the resolution on a few Emulators Empty Re: Changeing the resolution on a few Emulators

Post by Michael Dale Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:41 am

What kind of display are you using? I find on these modern screens those older systems look much better in 4:3 with a bezel. I don't know if Chris added it yet but I think I convinced him to add a bezel set for the rest of the systems. If not at launchbox you can find a unified bezel set. I set displays to 4:3 for those consoles, enabled bezels for them, changed ps1 to retroarch, and set up rumble for all rumble-compatible consoles. I am very happy with the outcome. It looks much better on my 80 inch projection screen now.
Michael Dale
Michael Dale

Bonus Coins : 142
Hi Scores : 9

Back to top Go down