Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Pinball - Massive Collection Desired

2 posters

Go down

Virtual Pinball - Massive Collection Desired Empty Virtual Pinball - Massive Collection Desired

Post by vga Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:20 am

Good day all!

I'm reaching out today to see if anyone out there in Arcade land might have a large collection of Pinball tables they would be willing to share with an avid collector???
I'm looking to build a stand alone cabinet in 2018 and would like access to large collection of tables.

My cabinet will have all of the buzzes and whistles, so the more tables I can get the better.
I'm thinking at a minimum Future Pinball, Pinball FX2 and Pinball FX3 for sure.

Now...... before anyone slams this thread, I know most of what I'm asking for can be downloaded and configured from VPforums for free.
I just don't understand why anyone would want to download these things one table at a time.
Allowing for downloads in packs seems much more feasible for the community.

Ideally I'm looking for someone who already has a cabinet setup, with media, Back-glass, and DMD animations already downloaded as well.
I'd prefer 4K media... but I am not picky at all.
I'll absolutely take what I can get.
I've watched hours upon hours of you-tube videos and I completely understand how this is setup and configured, and I get that it will require some customization once I have the tables installed in my cabinet.

I just do not want to have to download tables and media over and over again one at a time.
If I can save on some of the up front work... why not.

If anyone has a collection they would be willing to share, I'd be willing to work with said person to fill in some of the tables that might be missing, and to build out this collection in all of our mutual interest.

Again..... if you think you can help, please let me know.

Ideally I'd be looking to ship said person a drive to get a massive dump, and then have it shipped back.
No need to FTP or transfer all of this data over the web.

Feel free to message me in private and we can discuss the details.
vga
vga

Bonus Coins : 41
Hi Scores : 1

Back to top Go down

Virtual Pinball - Massive Collection Desired Empty here is a start.

Post by Jason Koskey Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:55 pm

https://mega.nz/#F!eN8Q2R7C!P7FC-5xowWkDSgcARSAj_A!2UUSUDwC

Here is a start. All media files included, but no roms I do not believe.

VPcabs - Virtual Pinball
Jason Koskey
Jason Koskey

Bonus Coins : 16
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down