Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED!] Paid user looking for access to paid section to forums. (not using 'paid' section of forums yet. if reading this post, already full forum access)

3 posters

Go down

[SOLVED!] Paid user looking for access to paid section to forums.  (not using 'paid' section of forums yet.  if reading this post, already full forum access) Empty [SOLVED!] Paid user looking for access to paid section to forums. (not using 'paid' section of forums yet. if reading this post, already full forum access)

Post by trubblesumm Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:02 am

Hi,

I mentions to reach out to the admins, so I am now reaching out to the admins on how best to proceed with evidence of my purchase and how to get access to the paid area.

Still trying to get the 8TB downloaded as its slow and been sporadic. Passwords changed since last time i tried and I assume the new password would be in this paid area section?

Thanks Rick.

trubblesumm

Bonus Coins : 9
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED!] Paid user looking for access to paid section to forums.  (not using 'paid' section of forums yet.  if reading this post, already full forum access) Empty Re: [SOLVED!] Paid user looking for access to paid section to forums. (not using 'paid' section of forums yet. if reading this post, already full forum access)

Post by Eric Gorka Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:33 pm

The password is in the pinned post of the Facebook group for Syncovery.

What paid area are you looking to access specifically?
Eric Gorka
Eric Gorka

Bonus Coins : 94
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED!] Paid user looking for access to paid section to forums.  (not using 'paid' section of forums yet.  if reading this post, already full forum access) Empty Re: [SOLVED!] Paid user looking for access to paid section to forums. (not using 'paid' section of forums yet. if reading this post, already full forum access)

Post by James M Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:17 am

Trubblesumm, I show you are not a guest, you have access.

Also, the passwords are NEVER on the forums. It is only on the pinned post of chris' facebook group. You have to click "see more" to view it.

Marking this solved.
James M
James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1503
Hi Scores : 37

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by James M Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:46 am

NOTE TO OTHER USERS:

If you are reading this, you are in the solved section, and you have 'full' access.

We also had a 'paid' section, but, we don't have a full list of paid users by drive type; so, we are not yet using that feature at this time. We may never use that feature, because the drive figures out what drive type you have on update automatically, so it is probably not needed anymore.

You only need to be an 'authorized user' and not a 'guest' to be able to see everything in the forums. If you are reading this, you are already authorized, and have full access.
James M
James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1503
Hi Scores : 37

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down