Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolphin Emulator Cheat menu not working on gamecube

Go down

Dolphin Emulator Cheat menu not working on gamecube Empty Dolphin Emulator Cheat menu not working on gamecube

Post by Tjlh89 Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:19 pm

Does anyone know how to open and use cheats in Game cube games? I want to play metal gear solid twin snakes with AR Codes. I am able to load the game from hyperspin, then control alt delete to open dolphin itself. From there I can tweak graphical settings but as soon as I try the cheat menu it says the game must be closed to access this menu. So I close the game and then dolphin automatically closes also. I then tried going into the emulators folder to open dolphin thinking I can tweak the settings there before opening twin snakes. However only wii games show up at listed games I can open. I could not find any game cube games in the dolphin emulator. The was able to find the metal gear game file but its path wasn't to a dolphin emulator so it seems. Does anyone have any advice for finding and opening GameCube games in dolphin to use the cheat menu?
Tjlh89
Tjlh89

Bonus Coins : 10
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down