Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ROM] (PC GAMES) Adding Battle.net/Steam Games to 'PC GAMES' Correctly w/ specific Joy2Key Profile

Go down

[ROM] (PC GAMES) Adding Battle.net/Steam Games to 'PC GAMES' Correctly w/ specific Joy2Key Profile Empty [ROM] (PC GAMES) Adding Battle.net/Steam Games to 'PC GAMES' Correctly w/ specific Joy2Key Profile

Post by Xenon64 Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:10 pm

Hey there!

I just finished the last step in setting up my 8TB drive (Syncovery update successful).

I would like to add my Battle.net games (Hearthstone, Overwatch, etc.) as well as some of my Steam library games (Virtua Tennis 4, Cuphead, etc.)

I want to make sure I'm doing it correctly and able to back them up so that when I do Syncovery again, I can quickly import the settings for these games.

The other thing is that I need to know how to set individual joy2key profiles for certain games like Hearthstone, where I need the joystick to act as a mouse (like the MS-DOS config).

I'd like to know how to add these games successfully first, and then where to put the Theme files -- I just don't wanna screw anything up. Thanks in advance for the help!
Xenon64
Xenon64

Bonus Coins : 8
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down