Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total number of roms available for all nintendo systems ever released

3 posters

Go down

Total number of roms available for all nintendo systems ever released Empty Total number of roms available for all nintendo systems ever released

Post by Sahadd Prawser Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:59 pm

Sahadd Prawser
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 419
Hi Scores : 25

Back to top Go down

Total number of roms available for all nintendo systems ever released Empty Re: Total number of roms available for all nintendo systems ever released

Post by vga Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:11 pm

Have you ever tried any of the Japan or Europen titles?
Most of the ones from Japan are half ass releases as best.

If your used to a polished game, like we "typically" get released in the US.... most of what is released in Japan is NOT anywhere close.

Horrible graphics, indy wild wild west development, and sometimes very few levels.
I'll take a 1/3 of the titles in completed and polished form any day of the week, over 2000 half ass titles.

Great post however.
vga
vga

Bonus Coins : 41
Hi Scores : 1

Back to top Go down

Total number of roms available for all nintendo systems ever released Empty Re: Total number of roms available for all nintendo systems ever released

Post by Sahadd Prawser Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:38 pm

I haven't had the time to try many, looking forward to the hilariously bad work though haha.
Sahadd Prawser
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 419
Hi Scores : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Dale Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:56 pm

except in the case of rpgs though. Many many good rpg's made in japan but not released in United States. Tales series is one of my favorites. I wish they translate more to English, either fan, or official, so I can follow the story.
Michael Dale
Michael Dale

Bonus Coins : 142
Hi Scores : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down