Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ROM] (PS2) - Adding additional ROMs

3 posters

Go down

[ROM] (PS2) - Adding additional ROMs Empty [ROM] (PS2) - Adding additional ROMs

Post by Russell Quayle Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:43 am

Hi guys

Quick question, how easy is it to add additional PS2 games to Chris's drive? For example some of my favourite PS2 games aren't on it (GTA: Vice City, Ring of Red & The Getaway are to name but a few).

I’m relatively familiar with Hyperspin/RocketLauncher, but, I’m by no means an expert. I could probably could do this on a vanilla build, but, as this is Chris’s setup I wouldn’t like to have a go and inadvertently break something/everything! Smile

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Russell Quayle

Bonus Coins : 24
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

[ROM] (PS2) - Adding additional ROMs Empty Re: [ROM] (PS2) - Adding additional ROMs

Post by Fabrizio La Ferrara Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:37 am

Hi Russel,
first of all, thanks for your feedback, this is very important because allows us to improve Chris Setup more and more! Smile
Just checked games you request above, they are just there and exactly:

- Ring of Red --> D:\Arcade\System Roms\Sony Playstation 2
- Vice City, The Getaway --> D:\ARCADE\System roms\8TB Drive\6 tb directory (Ps2 files only)

It seems that they are broken on Setup due to a mismatch db entries, roms and wheels, so this is an issue that needs to be fixed:
we are just at work to do this, and will do our better to solve it and include this fix on next update; if we solve it soon and have spare time we will pack and upload this fix here, so..stay tuned! Wink
Fabrizio La Ferrara
Fabrizio La Ferrara

Bonus Coins : 7

Back to top Go down

[ROM] (PS2) - Adding additional ROMs Empty Re: [ROM] (PS2) - Adding additional ROMs

Post by zeenon71 Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:36 pm

zeenon71

Bonus Coins : 188
Hi Scores : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabrizio La Ferrara Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:48 pm

Like i promises...FIX DONE! Smile You can download it at the following MEGA link:
HYPER ARCADE SYSTEMS UPGRADE PROJECT - FIXES - Sony Playstation 2 v0.01 (10.04.2018)
Please try it and give your feedback here, thanks! Wink
Fabrizio La Ferrara
Fabrizio La Ferrara

Bonus Coins : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell Quayle Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:32 am

Worked an absolute treat, just brilliant! Thanks very much Fabrizio! Amazing fix!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Russell Quayle

Bonus Coins : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down