Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC requirement for running the most demanding games.

2 posters

Go down

PC requirement for running the most demanding games. Empty PC requirement for running the most demanding games.

Post by rotravi Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:32 pm

I had a discussion in the forum bout the PC requirement to run most games.
So..does anyone have a PC where there is no issues running the most demanding games ?
Just to give an indicator on how powerful it has to be CPU/Graphic...

Could make for dome interesting reading...
rotravi
rotravi

Bonus Coins : 40
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

PC requirement for running the most demanding games. Empty Re: PC requirement for running the most demanding games.

Post by James M Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:13 pm

You can run everything up to PS1 (polygon type games) with just about anything... that’s how the $20 RaspberryPiCades all run all that stuff pretty well.

The most demanding MAME game is NFL Blitz followed by Gauntlet Legends... if you can run those, you should be good with everything else, no slowdown, etc up to PS1

For the PS1 and later games; you need at least 8 but better off 16gb of memory, a Core i5 processor, and a decent video card like a GTX-950. All of that can be made for under $500 and run anything on the drive excluding possibly some of the PC games on the 16tb setup (I think they’d handle those fine too).

Sent from Topic'it App
James M
James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1503
Hi Scores : 37

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

PC requirement for running the most demanding games. Empty Re: PC requirement for running the most demanding games.

Post by rotravi Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Thanks for the info.
rotravi
rotravi

Bonus Coins : 40
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down