Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drive size

2 posters

Go down

Drive size Empty Drive size

Post by NEMartin Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:57 am

Hello i was thinking about buying the 8tb cloud drive but was wondering if i baught a 8tb drive would i be able to download all the files and still have enough room to install it all on the same drive ?

NEMartin

Back to top Go down

Drive size Empty Re: Drive size

Post by James M Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:30 am

You mean on your C drive with your operating system? No. You have to have it on a 2nd drive the D drive.

Or do you mean have all the files to run all the games etc on the same 8tb drive, aka self-contained with everything you need? Yes. It will install a few gigs of programs on your C drive too on the initial setup (mostly drivers and graphics settings), but everything you need is on the drive and you don't need a lot of space on your OS C: drive either.
James M
James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1503
Hi Scores : 37

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Drive size Empty 8 tb drive

Post by NEMartin Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:05 am

yes i mean the 8tb drive after i download the cloud files is there still room on the 8tb drive for the install and update?

NEMartin

Back to top Go down

Drive size Empty windows 8.1

Post by NEMartin Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:09 am

And can it be installed on windows 8.1 or is it only for win 7 and 10?

NEMartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahadd Prawser Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:23 am

The install puts some files on your main c: drive and after that yes there is still room for the updates. They are always kept small enough to fit on the 8tb drive. Most files needed are already set up on the drive so the install to your main operating system drive is relatively small. You do not do anything like pick an install directory when running the install.
Sahadd Prawser
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 419
Hi Scores : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down