Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED]Drive delivered 1/17 still havent received it back (the forum is not the place for posting this, Chris must be contacted directly)

3 posters

Go down

[SOLVED]Drive delivered 1/17 still havent received it back (the forum is not the place for posting this, Chris must be contacted directly) Empty [SOLVED]Drive delivered 1/17 still havent received it back (the forum is not the place for posting this, Chris must be contacted directly)

Post by pattonthompson Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:07 pm

8 tb drive delivered to you guys 1/17.  Haven’t had any respononse to emails.  Can you provide a tracking number?

** EDIT ** removed personal address information

pattonthompson

Bonus Coins : 114
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED]Drive delivered 1/17 still havent received it back (the forum is not the place for posting this, Chris must be contacted directly) Empty Re: [SOLVED]Drive delivered 1/17 still havent received it back (the forum is not the place for posting this, Chris must be contacted directly)

Post by Sahadd Prawser Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:02 pm

Chris Shaw is the only person who handles the drive sales and imaging. It is best to be patient and stick with the email contact. The rest of us volunteer to help out where we can in terms of problem solving and finding enhancements and issue fixes for the drive.

Chris recently had some computer issues of his own and setbacks on some progress he was working on developing the drive. This would have delayed him. He has also been copying files over to the servers to sync them. This is my best guess for the backlog, he is one person so will not normally be able to grab a drive and immediately image it so there will be a turnaround time before he ships it back, what that time is only he can tell you Smile
Sahadd Prawser
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 419
Hi Scores : 25

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED]Drive delivered 1/17 still havent received it back (the forum is not the place for posting this, Chris must be contacted directly) Empty Re: [SOLVED]Drive delivered 1/17 still havent received it back (the forum is not the place for posting this, Chris must be contacted directly)

Post by James M Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:43 am

Also, keep in mind, if this is the 8tb or 16tb; that takes up to 3 days to clone a drive. The drives are HUGE and even on fast computers, when i was cloning a backup of my drive (i do dev stuff, and make new programs for all users, so i want a backup in case I take a wrong turn) and using FastCopy the quickest copier, it took me almost 3 days night and day non-stop to clone a drive.

So, it's not fast/easy. Also, keep in mind he's in different country and if you're in the US he's 13 hours ahead of us. 7AM for us is 8PM for him; so, catching him during the day is tough; but, he WILL respond. Just keep trying.
James M
James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1503
Hi Scores : 37

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down