Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we going to send out a message when to start updating

4 posters

Go down

Are we going to send out a message when to start updating Empty Are we going to send out a message when to start updating

Post by Jackst333 Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:36 am

I agree we should not update when Chris shows off new items, also talking about future items. Therefore, I see we have a folder for updates can we use that for stating that the new items are ready for updating and it has passed beta testing. This way nobody has to contact Chris anymore. He is to busy and can not help everyone. If we want to have a clean a working system lets have the team work on it and and a notice will be sent out the best download is best for everyone. I agree quarterly is great. But when does the quarter start and end? This is what I am asking. So we should have Milestones and Project Timelines to go by. Yes I am asking a lot but this will keep everyone from downloading from the sync-recovery app. Thank you team for doing a GREAT job. It is almost perfect now we need to have everyone follow the rules.

Thank you

Jack

Jackst333

Bonus Coins : 154
Hi Scores : 3

Back to top Go down

Are we going to send out a message when to start updating Empty Re: Are we going to send out a message when to start updating

Post by James M Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:01 pm

Jack, great idea. Admins are just talking about this now.

Chris works so fast, we try to reign him in lol, but he posts as soon as he finishes something he's been working all day on. Problem is everyone things they then need to 'go grab that download' right away. Bad idea. Just do it once a month; and myself or another admin will post "everything good on this update" for everyone.
James M
James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1503
Hi Scores : 37

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Are we going to send out a message when to start updating Empty Re: Are we going to send out a message when to start updating

Post by Jackst333 Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:11 pm

So Like I asked about downloads. Are we ready to download items like the PS3 stuff as I have a 16TB, Do I need another 8TB to get the complete PS3 since I donated my money? I feel this is the site not on Facebook and didn't see an answer yet even though people are asking.

Thanks for Handling this site ADMINS. Great Job.

Jack

Jackst333

Back to top Go down

Post by James M Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:25 pm

Correct Jack. It's ANOTHER 8tb so you'd need 24 tb to fit everything. OR, if you don't want the 8tb 2nd drive asian and computer games; you can put the PS3 on that drive instead. I wouldn't recommend that; you'd have to redownload whole 2nd 8tb if ever change mind... if you can get the $150 8tb drive on amazon; it'll be started in about a month. Still needs to be uploaded and it'll take 2weeks to upload 8tb to cloud for everyone to download
James M
James M
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 1503
Hi Scores : 37

https://jdm001.wixsite.com/jimmerscripts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackst333 Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:23 am

That is funny My post several months ago before the PS3 I asked if we were going to 24TB. So what is the drive letter and when can we download it? So I normally sync this so how do I do the cloud. Plus when will we be told to do this? I have my drive just waiting? o to be clear it will be 3 8TB drives right? Yummy! Can't wait.

Jack

Jackst333

Back to top Go down

Post by zeenon71 Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:14 am

Jack, so Chris is still working on the PSN artwork and is close to completion. At that point, the 8TBs will be compressed/transferred to a central location and instructions will be sent out to those who donated. It will be a 3rd 8TB so D: N: and O: (the last drive letter subject to change).

Z

zeenon71

Bonus Coins : 188
Hi Scores : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackst333 Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:53 am

Roger that. Thank you for a quick reply. You guys rock!!!!

Jackst333

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackst333 Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:48 pm

Since Chris mention it was done when will the new 8TB (PS3) release be ready. I am a donated partner. Just wondering. As I have my drive but not installed as not sure what letter it will be. I have not seen any latest news on this yet.

Thank you

Jack

Jackst333

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackst333 Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:43 pm

Well I am trying to respect the group here. I am not posting in the main forum asking questions. So Please when will the PS3 be ready for down load and how. Also we need a process to allow folks to know if the server is ready to download syn-recovery or not. So can we get a pinned placed on this page stated server is up and running for all to include the new 8TB for PS3 waiting and not hearing from you guys turn people to the main forum to ask questions. Can we make this page work. Thanks

Jack

Jackst333

Back to top Go down

Post by zeenon71 Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:47 pm

Jack,

First and foremost the April update is the priority at the moment. There were a lot of changes that needed to be tested before it was released to the masses. Chris/James has been pretty good with jumping on FB with updates every 2-3 days.

Unless something changes, donators will get access to an FTP site with the PS3 files to download. Chris has stated previously there will be no PS3 HD options, only a cloud option. Your not missing anything, I'm an admin and a donator and we don't have access to the PS3 share yet either. Like James stated above, the PS3 will probably come in around early May for donators, with the April update being released sometime this week.

Z

zeenon71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackst333 Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:27 pm

So what is this 24TB drive now. Is it the PS3 items?

Jackst333

Back to top Go down

Post by zeenon71 Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:57 pm

Yes, the 3rd drive is 8TBs of PS3.

Z

zeenon71

Back to top Go down

Are we going to send out a message when to start updating Empty ps3 download

Post by Liam Malone Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:30 pm

For those who donated, do we have to get the full 8tb or can we just pick and choose...i have a spare 5tb drive?

Liam Malone
Liam Malone

Bonus Coins : 16
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down