Hyper Arcade Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED!] Syncovery password and help (Instructions provided)

2 posters

Go down

[SOLVED!] Syncovery password and help (Instructions provided) Empty [SOLVED!] Syncovery password and help (Instructions provided)

Post by rgriego Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:19 pm

I'm trying to do my first update and I need the password. Cant seem to find it anywhere. As much as I like playing the games on the user end, I'm a complete novice on the operational side of things. Can I just send funds via PayPal to an admin and have them use anydesk periodically to get in my system and make sure things are up to date and running smoothly? Is that even an option?

rgriego

Bonus Coins : 3
Hi Scores : 0

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED!] Syncovery password and help (Instructions provided) Empty Re: [SOLVED!] Syncovery password and help (Instructions provided)

Post by Sahadd Prawser Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:21 pm

Please see this post here for where the password is located. The install and update processes are automated so you will find they are not hard to do once you get them initially going. Also refer to our solved threads under general support we have a dedicated "update" section to help make it easier for you. With 600-700 users the volunteer admins won't be able to log in to everyone's computers and run it for them. We also don't make any money off of this project, everything goes to fund Chris's work. Look through the solved threads then ask for further help if they don't get you going (i'm very confident that they will however)

https://hyperarcades.forumotion.com/t541-solved-screenshots-on-where-to-look-for-the-password-on-facebook-can-not-find-pinned-post-password-on-fb-group-to-update#2857

Sahadd Prawser
Sahadd Prawser
Final Boss
Final Boss

Bonus Coins : 419
Hi Scores : 25

Back to top Go down